Saturday, May 07, 2005

Shaman Strolling Staffs

people have asked if my handmade, original, unique, magical Shaman Strolling Staffs are for sale. the answer is "yes", but they are VERY EXPENSIVE. each Staff is handmade, and takes a very long time to finish. they are completely customized to their caretaker. you see, nobody owns these Staffs. if chosen to purchase one of my Shaman Strolling Staffs, you simply take care of it until the next caretaker strolls along. this is what we must also do with our mother earth. to apply for an interview and audition, to determine if you are worthy of one of my Staffs, you may contact my agent at, "franklandfield@yahoo.com". an appointment may be made, depending on your email correspondance. only a very few Shaman Strolling Staffs are created every season. these are not mass produced, and they are only made by me, personally, not by somebody else under my direction. there are only a few chosen Shamans who truly know the infinite and intimate power of these Strolling Staffs. "if ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" www.buyblue.org. www.howardstern.com.


No comments: